Most small business don't need a full-time CEO
…they just need one on call.
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can’t afford a full-time CFO or controller (especially considering they range from $160,000 to over $250,000 per year, not including bonuses and benefits). Enter Mergix.
Here’s what you get with our Part-Time CFO services:
Cash & Financial Controls Management
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business. So you have less surprises and more control over the money.
- Training and managing your accounting staff.
- Cash management.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures
Forward Looking Strategies
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
Internal and External Financial Reporting
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
Liaison with Strategic Business Partners
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance